- 8 oz. Double N yellow potatoes (about 1 large)
- 4 slices 30% less fat center-cut bacon
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 burrito-size tortilla (9 to 10 inches)
- 1/4 Hass Avocado, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons prepared chunky salsa
- 2 teaspoons light sour cream
- Scrub potato with vegetable brush under cold running water. Cut into ¼-inch thick slices. Place in large saucepan and cold water to cover. Over high heat, bring to boiling. Reduce heat to medium. Cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain.
- In a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crisp. Lift out of skillet and drain on paper towels. Set aside. Return skillet to heat and add egg substitute. Cook stirring occasionally, until scrambled and cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- Warm tortilla according to package directions. Place tortilla on plate or work surface. Put bacon across the center in a straight line. Top with avocado slices, potato slices and scrambled eggs. Spoon salsa over filling from one end to the other.
- Fold bottom of the tortilla over most of filling then fold over the sides, overlapping the ends, and roll. Cut in half and top each half with 1 teaspoon of the sour cream.
You can easily double or triple this recipe for a group.
Nutritional Analysis per serving: 273 calories, 14 g protein, 35 g carbohydrates, 9 g fat 3 g saturated fat (9% of calories from fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 3 g fiber, 672 mg sodium.